Are you flushing your vitamins and money down the toilet each day?
DAY FOUR: Introducing X Factor multivitamin
Do you take a daily vitamin?
I can honestly say, that before starting Plexus, I did not. I tried many types of vitamins and all of them made me gag! I would have an awful taste in my mouth and my stomach would get upset. Tired of feeling that way, I stopped the vitamins and threw them out.
I had heard very positive things about Plexus’ X Factor. I am super excited to share them with you!
- It contains aloe. The aloe helps you absorb the vitamin, up to 300-400%. Why is this important? Well….do you notice that when you urinated while taking another vitamin, the toilet water is bright yellowish-orange? Yeah….scary. Well that is because you are peeing your vitamin away.!! When you urinate with X Factor, you are not peeing your vitamin, or money, away. The vitamins are absorbed and used by your body. You are not wasting money on a product that is not doing what it is intended to do. Another bonus…X Factor is gentle on my stomach and no gagging or burping back that awful taste!
- X Factor contains New Zealand Black Currant. This is an important anti-oxidant for cardiovascular health, eye health, inflammation, immunity and degenerative diseases of aging.
3. Face it, we have poor diets. Fruits and vegetables are sometimes grown in poor soil and sprayed with pesticides. Meat, if not organic is plumped up with hormones and poor grain feeding by the animals.
4. X Factor now contains naturally sourced Folate, Vitamin E and B12.
Listed below is EVERY SINGLE ingredient that is in Plexus XFactor™! Check them out for yourself:
- Proprietary Blend – 390 mg
- Patented Aloe Vera (aerial parts) Blend
- New Zealand Blackcurrant fruit extract (std. min. 35% anthocyanins)
- Guar Gum (fiber)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid & calcium ascorbate) – 200 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) – 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate) – 30 IU
- Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride) – 3 mg
- Riboflavin – 3 mg
- Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate) – 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 10 mg
- Folate (as calcium N5-methyletrahydrofolate) – 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylocobalamin) – 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) – 10 mg
- Other Ingredients
- Rice Flour
- Hypromellose (vegetable capsule)
- Magnesium stearate
Why should I take XFactor™? XFactor™ is a turbo charged multi-vitamin supplement that will allow your body to have optimal absorption of essential vitamins.
How is the aloe in XFactor™ beneficial? Studies have shown that many multi-vitamins are difficult for the body to digest and absorb. The patented aloe blend allows the deliverance of polysaccharide nutrients and can help with the absorption of ingredients found in Plexus XFactor™.
Is XFactor™ gluten-free? Yes and vegan friendly!
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.