With 70-80% of your immune system located in your digestive tract, it is important to take a probiotic to maintain optimum health. Create the balance your body needs by adding five natural digestive enzymes, good bacteria and an anti-fungal to kill yeast/fungus that is detrimental to wellness.
You may have a yeast problem if you have one or more of these symptoms:
- Chronic fatigue
- Loss of energy
- General malaise
- Decreased libido
- Inability to concentrate
- Bloating and gas
- Intestinal cramps
- Itching in anal region
- Diarrhea or constipation
- Yeast infections
- Frequent bladder infections
- Irritable bladder (also known as interstitial cystitis)
Immune System Complaints
- Sensitivities to certain foods or chemicals
- Low immune function
Past History Of
- Chronic yeast infections
- Chronic antibiotic use for infections or acne
- Using oral birth control pills or steroids
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Eczema or psoriasis
Other Symptoms or Conditions
- Menstrual irregularities like pain, bleeding, etc.
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Craving for foods rich in carbohydrates or yeast
- Toenail fungus
Okay….so you can relate to a few conditions above. Now what do you do?
This has got to be hands down, one of my favorite products! This is the immunity booster that EVERYONE needs. I have taken this for over a year and have not had my horrible seasonal allergies to grass or trees AND have not had a cold or flu!
Listed below is EVERY SINGLE ingredient that is in ProBio5™! Check them out for yourself:
- ProBio5™ Probiotics Blend – 100 mg
- Bacillus Coagulans
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Lactobacillus Planterum
- Bifodobacterium Longum
- Saccharomyces Boulardii
- ProBio5™ Proprietary Enzyme Blend – 200 mg
- Chitosanase (from Bacillus Coagulans)
- Serrapeptase (as Peptizyme SPTM)
- Grape Seed Extract – 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 2.5 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) – 150 mg
- Brown rice powder
- Contains yeast
What is the suggested use for ProBio5™? Take one capsule with evening meal or at bedtime for maintenance. Optional: Take two to four capsules with evening meal or at bedtime, until desired results are achieved.
Is ProBio5™ gluten-free? Yes.
Is Plexus ProBio5™ Dairy-free? Yes.
Why is there Yeast in ProBio5™? ProBio5™ contains yeast in the form of a probiotic called Saccharomyces boulardii. This probiotic yeast helps to get rid of unwanted bad yeast- much like the good bacteria in a probiotic kills off the bad bacteria. Saccharomyces boulardii does the same.
How many CFUs are in ProBio5™? At the time of manufacture, there are 2 billion probiotic live cells in 1 capsule of ProBio5™.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.