Good nutrition is the cornerstone of wellness, but effective and absorbable multi vitamin supplements can be hard to find. Luckily, Plexus has the solution: Plexus XFactor products. Featuring an innovative formula of New Zealand Blackcurrant and vitamins, XFactor products are designed to make you healthier and happier.*
Consuming multivitamin supplements is a good thing. With our poor diets and all the other threats to our health, it’s critical to have a high-quality food source of vital nutrients. But did you know that even if you’re taking a multivitamin product, you’re probably not getting nearly the level of superior-quality nutrients you thought you were? In fact, studies suggest that the majority of multivitamin products are of poor quality and difficult for the body’s digestive tract to break down, digest and absorb. But there’s great news! Plexus, a world-recognized leader in the health and nutritional industries, has developed a breakthrough in vitamin supplements. Plexus XFactor is a turbocharged multivitamin and antioxidant supplement with a never-before-seen formulation of a patented aloe blend and New Zealand Blackcurrant of which results in vastly improved absorption and assimilation for optimal nutrition and wellness protection. *
And now, Plexus XFactor is vegetarian-friendly! Our new reformulated multivitamin supplement now contains naturally sourced Folate, Vitamin E and B12.
In this video, Dennis Harris, M.D., Plexus Product Advisor, talks about the science behind the ingredients in XFactor and why the product is so successful and good for your health! Dennis Harris, M.D. explains Plexus X Factor
Features & Benefits
- Delivers several B vitamins, vitamins D, C and E, the antioxidant protection of New Zealand Blackcurrants, and the impressive nutrient profile of Aloe*
- Provides super-potent antioxidant protection*
- Delivers support for whole-body wellness*
- Supports the body’s functions, processes and systems*
- Super-charges the body’s various immune activities*
Listed below is EVERY SINGLE ingredient that is in XFactor! Check them out for yourself:
- Proprietary Blend – 390 mg
- Patented Aloe Vera (aerial parts) Blend
- New Zealand Blackcurrant fruit extract (std. min. 35% anthocyanins)
- Guar Gum (fiber)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid & calcium ascorbate) – 200 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) – 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate) – 30 IU
- Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride) – 3 mg
- Riboflavin – 3 mg
- Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate) – 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 10 mg
- Folate (as calcium N5-methyletrahydrofolate) – 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylocobalamin) – 500 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) – 10 mg
- Other Ingredients
- Rice Flour
- Hypromellose (vegetable capsule)
- Magnesium stearate
Why should I take X-Factor? X-Factor is a turbo charged multi-vitamin supplement that will allow your body to have optimal absorption of essential vitamins.
How is the aloe in X-Factor beneficial? Studies have shown that many multi-vitamins are difficult for the body to digest and absorb. The patented aloe blend allows the deliverance of polysaccharide nutrients and can help with the absorption of ingredients, up to 300%! Helps to absorb nutrients from foods you eat and other vitamins too!
Is X-Factor gluten-free? Yes.