Good nutrition is the cornerstone of wellness, but effective and absorbable multi vitamin supplements can be hard to find. Luckily, Plexus has the solution: Plexus XFactor products. Featuring an innovative formula of New Zealand Blackcurrant and vitamins, XFactor products are designed to make your family healthier and happier.*
XFactor Family Chewables contain the superior New Zealand Blackcurrant, which is a powerful nutrient-rich berry known for its potent antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help eliminate free radicals and toxins, and provide support for a healthy balanced life.*
Listed below is EVERY SINGLE ingredient that is in XFactor Family Chewables. Check them out for yourself.
- Proprietary Blend – 390 mg
- New Zealand Blackcurrant fruit extract
- Guar Gum
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid & calcium ascorbate) – 200 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) – 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) – 30 IU
- Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride) – 3 mg
- Riboflavin – 3 mg
- Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate) – 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 2 mg
- Folate (folic acid) – 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) – 6 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) – 10 mcg
- Calcium (as calcium D-pantothenate & calcium ascorbate) – 6 mg
- Stearic Acid
- Magnesium Stearate
- Citric Acid
- Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf Extract
- L-Tartaric Acid
- Malic Acid
- Luo-han-guo Fruit Extract
- Dicalcium Phosphate
What is the serving size? The serving size for children ages 4-17 is 1 tablet daily. The serving size is 2 capsules daily for those 18 years and older.
What flavor are the XFactor Family Chewables? The flavor is Natural Sour Grape.
Is there dye used in the Plexus XFactor Chewables? No, the purple color comes natural from the New Zealand Blackcurrant Berry.
What type of sweetener is used? The Plexus XFactor Chewables use Stevia, Xylitol and natural cane sugar.